I was excited about this tour and I was not disappointed. It was an amazing collection of props and sets and costumes from the movies. So amazing!
Marty and I both took pictures, they will not be in order.
First we walked to Euston Station—it was a “short” walk. Code—quite a trek.
Eddie in front of St. Pancras.
Below: on the train to Watford Station.
Here we are!
Top of the double-decker bus to the studio.
Below: chess pieces
The great door at Hogwarts!
The great hall
The Gryffindor boys’ dorm
The Gryffindor common room
Dumbledoor’s office
The potions classroom
The Burrow
The Ministry of Magic
Drinking butterbeer. It was yummy—kind of like cream soda with a buttery whipped cream topping
Very amazing scale model of Hogwarts. We walked all around it.
My pictures: On the train
The cupboard under the stairs
great hall
Mad-Eye Moony
The Yule Ball
The chocolate feast
The gates of Hogwarts
The Gryffindor common room
Platform 9 3/4
Hogwarts Express
The Knight bus
Godrick’s Hollow
It’s ‘snowing!’
Diagon Alley was amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment