Friday, June 18, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

We had a very busy day with many things to do to get ready for tomorrow. And it is sooooo hot here. Next year we are going to the Arctic Circle for our summer vacation. : )

001

We did Eddie’s first Communion pictures this morning.

003

Then swimming at the hotel pool.

I didn’t take a picture of the 6 cases of beer, soda, chips, water, etc that we bought at Costco this afternoon. Yes, we bought beer at Costco. Gotta love Texas!

The rehearsal was at a barbeque place in Seguin, Davillas. It was yummy and fun and very Texan.

005

Rob, Alex (groomsman) & Tyler (best man).

007

008

009

010

011

We missed you and your family, Barbie.

014

Hannah lost her tooth at the rehearsal dinner.

019

The photographer, a family friend.

020

Mom & Dad saying some nice things about finally getting a daughter-in-law after having 6 sons-in-law.

022

Wuv, Twue wuv!

I promise to get a picture of the bride tomorrow. I thought I had one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment