OK, so I’m not really getting ready for school in a specific sense, but I did order the books I need for the fall. Marty’s religion books came in. I’m excited about them, because I think I’ll learn a lot too!
The set comes with a text, workbook, teacher’s manual and teacher’s answer book for the workbook. Hefty!
Here is an example of a chapter. Bet you can’t wait to see what is inside!
One thing I like about the book is that there are saints bios in each chapter.
They are high school texts, so we’ll see how fast we get through them. Maybe we’ll do 2 years instead of 1. There is a set of 4 year long courses and several half year ‘elective’ courses in the series. The 4 courses are: 1) History, 2) intro to Catholicism, 3) Scripture, 4) Our Moral Life. They follow the Catechism. I hope they turn out to be as fun and interesting as they seem.
On another note, I finally finished my necklace for Sharon. It turned out nicely, if I do say so myself.
Wow!!! That IS hefty. You will learn a lot. The necklace looks great.
ReplyDeleteThe texts look interesting and the necklace is cool!
ReplyDelete