We’ve been having a little bit of a quieter week this week! We have had doctors appointments, hair cuts, and Marty had a voice lesson. We made it to the pool yesterday. I also made some necklaces. If you see anything you like, or a friend would like, or if you would like a special color for an outfit you have, let me know.
This is aquamarine blue with topaz crystals and millefiore coin beads.
This is burgundy pearls with pale pink beads and crystals interspersed. Cool clasp too.
Here are the burgundy pearls again with small gold pearls and occasional crystals.
Here is a green coin bead with small peach cats eye beads in between.
I’ve been having a lot of fun playing with the beads in my collection. It’s fun to try things and decide what would look good in a necklace. I’ve gotten a lot of the beads on sale and on line, so I don’t always know what I’m getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment