Last week Marty and Eddie went to the Cryptologic Museum. Marty took this picture of a Rosetta Stone replica. And the below picture of Eddie. But I’m not sure what is with Eddie.
Later in the week, Marty, Eddie, Charlie, Grandma Cinda, Grandpa Joe and I went to the Baltimore Museum of Industry with our homeschool group. I was with Charlie. He got to print a paper.
And make his own stamping picture. And do several other cool things. Marty & Eddie got to be on an assembly line and make trucks (that they brought home. OK, they were not full-size trucks and they were made out of paper parts). They also built roller coasters for marbles.
Here is my tiny child playing soccer. My tiny child is actually not that tiny, but my camera doesn’t have a powerful zoom, so he looks tiny. This is Marty’s varsity team when he was playing last week.
Today when he played the whole game it was chilly and rainy. Last week was better weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment