Saturday, August 11, 2012

End of soccer camp

I missed taking pictures of Charlie’s end of soccer camp because I had to run home and get indoor shoes for the big boys. It was raining and they decided to have the final day of camp in the gym. The little kids ended 15 minutes early, so I missed it. : (

But I got to see Marty & Eddie’s ceremony.

001

They were really hot and sweaty.

002003

Marty’s team, Brazil, won the World Cup. You can barely see Marty’s face in the back. The guy on the left is Coach Lewis, Marty’s coach.

004

Here is Eddie receiving his evaluation.

005

…reading his evaluation.

006

Marty receiving his evaluation.

007

Eddie getting his soccer ball signed by Coach Sam, his coach.

It was the British Challenger Camp and all of the coaches were college-aged people from Great Britain. The kids really enjoyed all of the games and drills and felt like they learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment