Saturday, October 27, 2012

Disney on Ice

IMG_0201

another Disney on Ice show. It may be just me & Charlie going next time. My other guys are getting too sophisticated.

IMG_0202

Charlie loved it.

IMG_0203

Eddie didn’t love the loud boy next to him who kept invading his personal space with his spinney toy.

IMG_0208

The Nemo montage was pretty cool.

IMG_0210

This part was with black lights.

IMG_0212

This was when Ariel turned into a human. The woman behind us made sure we knew that by saying it over and over. I think she was talking to her small child and not us, but you never know.

IMG_0215

I enjoyed the lifts and skating, but Marty thought there were too many princesses.

IMG_0220

I liked the silverware in the Beauty and the Beast song.

IMG_0223IMG_0230

The “Brave” princess didn’t have a prince. She had to dance by herself. (She is on the ice in the middle in the green dress).

IMG_0233

No comments:

Post a Comment