Thursday, April 7, 2011

Field Trips

Last Friday the kids and I went to The Greatest Show on Earth. First time for all of us. And we all enjoyed it! (Except I did not like the tiger show.) Unfortunately, after 1 picture, my camera refused to take any more, so this is all I got:

001

Charlie really liked the show and clapped and sat on the edge of his seat the whole time.

Monday we went the Ukrainian Catholic Shrine in DC to see a Vatican-approved replica of the Shroud of Turin. It was really neat. If you don’t know much about the Shroud, the evidence for it being the burial shroud of Jesus is amazing.

002

Here are the kids with the Shroud off to the right.

003

Here is the huge icon on the wall behind the altar.

004

Eddie & a friend.

005

Charlie made a friend (they weren’t that interested in the lecture).

It was a great field trip and I’m really glad we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment