Friday, March 25, 2011

Doing the blues: Blue Faux Lariat Chain, Lapis Lazuli, Blue & White Necklace, Blue seed beads & crystal, Silver Night Shade crystals and silver loop, Purple seed beads and crystal

I’ve been busy today, and a lot of what I’ve made has been in the blue family.

002

This is a faux lariat. It is a chain, with two shorter chains hanging down that I attached all the crystals to. It is long.

004

Lapis lazuli and silver.

003

I am fond of this one. I made it because the blue & white looked so good together in the necklace I made for Monica earlier.

006

This is black seed beads with silver night shade crystals and the sterling circle.

007

Blue again.

008

Here is one like one I have and another one I made. I like it, so I made another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment