The one above is mine, but the pictures below are the pieces I have left from last year. Most of them have earrings to go with, but I was lazy and didn’t feel like pulling them all out. Compared to what I had, it’s not really that much.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Kathy! I like the necklace with the reddish glass pendant on the gold wires a lot. How much might something like that go for?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I recently wore a green necklace and earrings that the Yule Goat gave me [I think they came from you] and got no end of compliments. Just thought you might like to know.
Dude...there are some really cool ones. Also, I think you should use the one from the post below that's a necklace that you curled around to be a bracelet on your logo, if you're going for the silver & black thing...
ReplyDelete