Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blue flower pendant, Rhodonite front toggle necklace, Fancy Jasper with Safari Jasper Donut, illusion necklaces, girls’ cube necklaces, and a watch

I have been busy beading for the last few days and here are the results.

011

Monica gets first dibs on this one, because she liked the pendant.

012

This one is made of rhodonite and it closes in the front with little dangling strands.

008

This one is for my friend Kathy who asked me to a fancy jasper necklace for her.

014

I like the illusion necklaces. This one is black with a rainbow coating. It has earrings to go with it, but I forgot to put them in the picture.

016

013

Here are Hannah, Naomi, & Audrey’s Easter necklaces and earrings. Naomi wrote in her Christmas thank you note that next time I made her a necklace, I should include non-pierced earrings. So, I did.

006

Here is a watch I made last year, but I took a picture with my new set up.

1 comment:

  1. I like the blue pendant necklace and earrings! Also, the girls' necklaces are really cute. Cute, cute, cute! I'd forgotten about Naomi's earring request -- she's going to be so excited.

    ReplyDelete