Mindy took a break from her big project to do this one.
The following are mine:
Christmas bracelet!
Here is Mindy’s big project. It turned out great!
You guys are beading FOOLS! You've made some really gorgeous things. It looks like you've had a lot of fun!
I really like the blue one with the earrings. Mindy's weave project looks like something I would never have the patience to do, but is beautiful.
So pretty. The Christmas one made me happy :-)So many of those are really lovely. Mindy's necklace is incredible!
You guys are beading FOOLS! You've made some really gorgeous things. It looks like you've had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI really like the blue one with the earrings. Mindy's weave project looks like something I would never have the patience to do, but is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. The Christmas one made me happy :-)
ReplyDeleteSo many of those are really lovely. Mindy's necklace is incredible!