Mindy came for the weekend and we’ve been beading today. We tried some new things. Some worked; others didn’t. I won’t show you what didn’t work. But we tried some more complicated techniques. Mindy is in the middle of a fancy bead weaving project. She should finish it tomorrow.
Here is the beading table at the beginning of the day. It got more messy!
I’d been wanting to do a chain necklace like this for a while and just hadn’t sat down to figure out how. So we did together. This is mine.
This is the one Mindy made. You can’t really tell, but she made fancy wire spirals in the earrings. I couldn’t get a good close up. I need a better camera. (hint, hint : )
Here’s another style I’d been meaning to try.
Charlie ‘helped’ us part of the day.
Another one of mine.
Many of the same beads as the one on top. I like how this one turned out.
I made these for Mindy to go with a necklace she’s making, but isn’t done with it yet.
And here are some more earrings I had fun trying out.
We have much more planned for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment