Saturday, June 18, 2011

Necklaces for me plus 37” Mother of Pearl and Aventurine Necklace and Large Hole Bead Necklace & Bracelet Set

I finally had a chance this past week to do some more beading. Which means my cleaning and organizing and planning were under control! I started out by making myself some necklaces.

002

I’ve had this rose for a while. It was on sale a couple of months ago. I had one idea, but ended up doing this, which was a little different from my idea. Things like that happen to me all the time.

004

I’ve needed  a more casual black and white necklace, so now I have it.

005

I’ve been wanting to do something like this with my rings and finally got around to it. I’m really pleased with how it turned out. Looks really great on.

006

This one is a long 37” necklace. Very neutral and would look good casual or more dressed up. It is not for me.

007

I was experimenting with large hole beads. It turned out pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment