Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don’t look if you don’t want to see beads : )

Playing around with some more of the beads I got on sale lately. Let me know what you think.

003

for a friend’s 11 year old daughter

004

red agate and black beads

005

I’m not sure about this one…nuggets in blue/brown/green with clear blue glass beads in between. I would call this one “River Washed” if I had to name it and I fluctuate between thinking it’s cool and thinking the glass and stone nuggets don’t work. What do you think?

006

Sometimes you just feel blue. In a good way.

007

This is a little bit of a take off for me.But I think it works. There are little black seed beads between the rectangles. Is it too masculine?

2 comments:

  1. neat - I like the blue one best. The top one is very sweet. I like the river washed one. The last one is not too masculine, but not everyone could pull it off - hmmm - Kyra Sedgewick, perhaps. Either of those would be well-paired with something like a broomstick skirt - something very earth mama-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the River Washed one is COOL :-)

    ReplyDelete