Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Catching up

Recently someone (we won’t mention any names, we’ll just call him Mark’s “brother”) complained that I wasn’t updating the blog. And I realized that I am almost 3 months behind. So, let’s catch up!

Here are some soccer pictures of Eddie. I didn’t take any pictures of Charlie playing soccer this year. But he did play.

IMG_3985IMG_3988IMG_3991

More Marty soccer pictures.

IMG_4293IMG_4300IMG_4362IMG_4363

My niece Tricia’s wedding in September in Louisville.

DSC02643DSC02645DSC02647

Charlie’s birthday.

IMG_4607IMG_4620

Marty with his coaches. We had the end-of-season soccer party at our house. 75 people came. Thank goodness is was good weather!

DSC02662

Halloween. Charlie was sick so the maracas mariachi was not part of the band that night.

DSC02664DSC02665

Our friend Kathy’s wedding.

DSC02668

First Thanksgiving. There was a rousing game of Disney Headbandz going on. I forgot to take pictures before all of the food was eaten. Oh well.

DSC02671DSC02672DSC02673DSC02674DSC02676DSC02677

Ok, I promise to try to do better at blogging (do you hear that, Mark’s “brother”? Smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment