Bethany has been asking me to do a necklace for the silent auction at the Lone Star Conference for the Romance Writers Association. And, some of her friends have asked me to do necklaces for other ones of their books.
Here is the Lone Star Necklace. I hope Bethany likes it.
Here is the bracelet for Don’t Let it Show.
And, a necklace for Second Chances.
They are all really beautiful but I *love* the Lone Star Necklace.
ReplyDeleteLooks good, Kathy! I'm sorry I haven't been by. Been a bit busy.
ReplyDeleteThe Lone Star Conference set is really cool--reminds me of the NWHRWA's stationary and logo. It came out very fun and I'm sure it'll be well liked.
"Don't Let It Show" set came out so cool! I was wondering what that was going to look like. I haven't read it yet, but the author promised me a copy.
"Hidden Treasures" set is lovely! The author gave me some fun promo stuff (and I think an in-print of the story) to go with the jewelry in the basket.
As always...GREAT JOB!
Side note: Please please don't be offended, but it's actually Romance Writers of America--not Romance Writers Association. I'm not upset about it, it's an understandable typo. Especially since I usually say RWA and not say the full name. But just for the sake of FYI I thought I'd tell you, but I hope my correcting that doesn't offend.
Like said, great work, Kathy! Lovely jewelry and can't wait to put the whole thing together for the Conference! I just know people are gonna love it :-)